Saturday, July 10, 2010

Top Ten Books I've read so far

This list is definietly subject to change!! But s far these seem to be the top ten books that have shaped my life and it's current direction. Of course the Bible is number one all the time, but one of the greatest things these ten books have done is to help me read the Bible more accurately.

Top Ten Books

Hudson Taylor's spiritual secret (Taylor)
The Holiness of God (Sproul)
Pilgrims Progress
Not I But Christ. (Olford)
The Ultimate Priority (MacArthur)
Desiring God (Piper)
Future Grace (Piper)
Counterfeit Gods (Keller)
How To Worship Jesus Christ (Carroll)
The Mortification of Sin (John Owen)
How To Read a Book (Adler) 

1 comment:

Carlyn DeBurgh said...

Hey, good to see another post! I'm especially glad its a list of your favorite books you've read, because I know how good you are at picking the best. I'll definitely try to get some of these.
Carly